RENTING AN APARTMENT?
IT'S HARDER THAN IT LOOKS. IN 2014, A RECORD BREAKING 22,765 Condos were rented in the gta.
There are a ton of rental sites with misleading information AND outdated data. Let us help you sift through the clutter.
Our service is free. Simple.
FIND ME A RENTAL
BEFORE YOU START APARTMENT HUNTING, Here's what you need to have ready:
- Job letter with employer contact info, salary, position and length of employment.
- A copy of recent paystubs.
- Photocopy of your Driver's Licence and/or Passport. Landlords love transparency. If they trust you, they'll be quick to rent to you.
- Blank Cheques. Your landlord will ask you for a deposit of the first and last month's rent and ten additional post-dated cheques, once you sign the lease.
- Your previous landlords' contact info.
- Two references: one should be professional and the second can be personal.
- Self-employed? If you are self-employed, the documents needed are different. Ask us.
- Spotty Credit? If your credit score is blemished, no worries, there are landlords that will still rent to you.
- No Papers? If you're new to Canada without documents, no worries, a solution exists for everybody.